Options for Long Term Care (OLTC) provides in-home services to nursing home level of care persons in Otero and Crowley counties. Individuals must meet financial and functional requirements. To apply call 719.383.3166.

Home Care Allowance (HCA): HCA is a program that pays someone to come into your home to provides services such as bathing, housekeeping, ....

Home and Community Based Services (HCBS): HCBS is a program that provides skilled nursing services through a home health agency.

CDASS: CDASS is a program where you are paid to manage your own in-home care.