The external links provided below are for your convenience. Otero County Health Department is not responsible for the format or content of any information found at these sites.
Healthfinder.gov is a government Web site offering information and tools to help you and those you care about stay healthy. It has resources on a wide range of health topics selected from over 1,600 government and non-profit organizations to bring you the best, most reliable health information on the Internet.
You think you know what will make you healthier, but are you sure? HealthierUS.gov provides credible, accurate information to help you choose to live a healthier life.
- National Diabetes Education Program
- American Diabetes Association
- Tasty Recipes for People with Diabetes and Their Families
- Ricas recetas para personas con diabetes y sus familiares
- Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans
- Stand Up & Eat - Get Active Program
- America on the Move
- SmallStep - Adult & Teen
- SmallStep - Kids
- WE CAN!TM Ways to Enhance Children's Activity and Nutrition, Families Finding the Balance, A Parent Handbook